This package includes 9 Fuji apples, fresh from NY.
Flavor: Voted “Most Well-Rounded” in its high school superlatives, Fujis are super sweet, wildly juicy, and extremely crisp. This apple dates back to the days of Thomas Jefferson. That’s a long lineage of deliciousness.
Texture: Crisp and crunchy
We love them for baking, juicing, sandwiches, salads, saucing, and snacks!
The best way to keep apples fresh? Take them out of the box, wash them immediately, and refrigerate them. Apples will last 4-6 weeks when refrigerated and 5-7 days when left on the counter.
- Yes! Apples ships Monday-Wednesday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes.
- 3-day shipping will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for overnight shipping.
- At this time, we are unable to ship orders to Alaska, Hawaii, California, and Arizona.
- Have more questions about shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.