This package includes 9 Honeycrisp apples, fresh from NY.
Flavor: We like to think of them as the “Apple Next Door.” Amazingly crisp, honey-sweet, and a touch of tart—consider Honeycrisp as the Katie Holmes of apples.
Texture: Crisp and crunchy
We love them for baking, charcuterie, cooking, sandwiches, salads, applesauce, and drinks!
The best way to keep apples fresh? Take them out of the box, wash them immediately, and refrigerate them. Apples will last 4-6 weeks when refrigerated and 5-7 days when left on the counter.
- Yes! Apples ships Monday-Wednesday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes.
- 2-day shipping will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for overnight shipping.
- At this time, we are unable to ship orders to Alaska, Hawaii, California, and Arizona.
- Have more questions about shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.