This package includes 9 McIntosh apples, fresh from NY.
Flavor: One of the most classic apples. Nothing evokes fall better than the aromatic fragrance of McIntosh apples. This variety has been enjoyed since 1811 when John McIntosh discovered the first seedling, and we’ve been chomping on them ever since. Fun fact: the McIntosh apple is the official apple of the NYC Marathon!
Texture: Crisp and crunchy
We love them for cooking, juicing, sandwiches, saucing, and snacks!
The best way to keep apples fresh? Take them out of the box, wash them immediately, and refrigerate them. Apples will last 4-6 weeks when refrigerated and 5-7 days when left on the counter.
- Yes! Apples ships Monday-Wednesday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes.
- 3-day shipping will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for overnight shipping.
- At this time, we are unable to ship orders to Alaska, Hawaii, California, and Arizona.
- Have more questions about shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.